The fellowship is open to physicians who have completed an ACGME 3-year accredited residency in family or internal medicine. The candidate must be able to qualify for unrestricted licenses in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All applicants must have two current letters of reference, as well as a recommendation letter from their residency director. The candidate will be board-certified or board-eligible in his/her specialty. If the physician has prior clinical experience this will be factored in with your financial compensation. Compensation includes: Health, Dental, and Life insurance.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident; no visas sponsored.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school within the last 3 years or clinical experience in the US since graduation.
- IMGs – Valid ECFMG (if applicable) or valid U.S. License.
- 2 current within last 12 months reference letters.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Deadline for applying: April 30th.
- Must come to a face-to-face interview.
Geriatric Fellowship Coordinator
2323 Memorial Avenue, Suite 10
Lynchburg, VA 24501